Thursday, October 25, 2007

Washington Coast

Patrick Riebel
American studies
October 25, 2007

Washington Coast
Last week our adventure ed class went to the washington coast for 5 days. We started on saturday and went to wednesday. The first day we got there we had to hike in the dark with heavy packs for about 4 miles. My worst hike in my life only because it was dark and slippery. The next day I think we hiked 5 miles it was easier because it wasent dark. The fourth day we had to hike in the rain and wind we saw some otters and a sealion. We saw another one but it was dead. That night we ate oysters and clams we found on the rocks. Our last hike was a easy 3 miles hike on a wood board walk. I was glad to get home to a nice warm house in a warm bed. My coolest hike yet with all the sea life we saw.

1 comment:

alex said...

patrick that sounds so fun beacause you get to experience about being out on the water